LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to join a high growth business and thrive working across engineering, product, finance, business operations, and commercial teams to build billing features and solutions that take our product suite to the next level? Then come join us!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and to own and drive the roadmap and vision for creating cross-application services for billing and reporting. The role extends all the way from increasing the usability and user experience of existing functionality to developing new features across our entire product suite. The role requires a candidate with the ability to do in-depth conceptual thinking about how we represent common billing metrics and functionality in the product, at levels that are above "look and feel".
This role is based at LiveRamp’s headquarters in San Francisco and is part of the Product Management and UX team, which is building and evolving LiveRamp’s suite of applications.
- Own the product roadmap for billing and other cross-application services and work closely with engineering teams to guide the development of features throughout the development lifecycle,
- Work with the compliance team to ensure our billing systems are compliant with rules and regulations,
- Work with the commercial teams to reduce the number of custom billing models,
- Work across all application product teams to understand existing use-cases as well as identify, define, and document new use-cases by researching unmet needs,
- Work across technical engineering and product teams to provide meaningful metrics to enable impactful customer-facing features and outputs,
- Work with the UX team to create solutions that are delightful to our customers,
- Work with business and product intelligence to create centralized reporting dashboards,
- Work with operation Teams to enable automation across different billing types,
- Work with engineering to get these things done.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience as a product manager.
- You spent at least 2 years in a billing (or related) capacity building a scalable SaaS billing product.
- You can guide both strategy and execution and you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You are data-driven; you live and breathe end-user data to inform engagement and adoption methods.
- You have a passion for great user experience to customers and internal stakeholders
- You are both empathetic and analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem.
- You have the aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive.
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with SaaS products in the space of online marketing
- Analytics and monitoring experience
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance