ABOUT LIVERAMP & FAKTOR
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
The team in Amsterdam (previously Faktor) is specialized in Advertising and Privacy. The company was founded in May 2017 by 4 entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. With the new privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR in Europe and CCPA in the US) the company is rapidly expanding and currently looking for a Customer Success Manager.
The Customer Success Manager, reporting into the Head of Customer Success is responsible for successful managing and growing our Privacy Manager accounts.
Privacy Manager is a preference and consent management platform that enables marketers and publishers to interact with consumers, and manage their data in a secure, compliant manner while offering transparency, notice, and choice. With the GDPR into full effect and as we head into the waters of CCPA, our clients and partners have recognized that proper and compliant use of data is fundamental to creating outstanding consumer experiences. In this new age of global regulation, it is essential that we offer our customers options to maintain their global digital presence without concern for how they maintain up-to-date compliance in an increasingly complex ecosystem.
- Be the day to day contact for our customers and develop relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Working closely with Implementation Managers on establishing a foundation for successful implementations with each new customer through technical and strategic onboarding processes.
- Act as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to clients on the capabilities offered by Privacy Manager and spot upsell opportunities to other LiveRamp products.
- Share product feedback from clients to product team to ensure product improvement.
- Share knowledge of client requirements, successful implementations and use cases with the wider Liveramp teams.
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation and on-time delivery.
Key Skills & Characteristics
- 4+ years of customer success and/or client-facing experience, preferably in ad tech.
- Demonstrable experience of 'wowing' customers with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefits(s).
- Familiarity with the Ad Tech industry and experience with Tag Management solutions is a pre (e.g. Google Tag Manager).
- Knowledge of GDPR and/or CCPA is a pre.
- Technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert in data privacy.
- Empathy and passion for problem solving.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to multitask and eager to learn agile project management.
- Self-starter with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility.
- Stress resistant and passionate to work in a start-up environment.
- Fluent in English.
This is a full-time role with a competitive salary, and will be based in our Amsterdam, NL office.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.