LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Workplace Experience Site Lead will oversee the day-to-day office operations including but not limited to some facilities management, office supplies and equipment. You will also assist in the organization and coordination of facilities operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This position works closely with Workplace Planning & Strategy.
- Assumes responsibility for effective and efficient workflow through the San Francisco HQ office, front desk operations, workplace coordinators, porter and matron staff
- Oversee prompt completion of maintenance and service/repair of office and equipment.
- Point of contact for facilities management and vendors. Maintains contracts, payments, receipts, and related leasing documents
- Proven track record managing complex internal moves.
- Manage daily lunch program. Make recommendations for program changes or improvements. daily catering management and event planning for corporate events and functions
- Play an active role in project-related tasks including, temporary moves, build-outs, and budget preparation. Must be willing to roll up their sleeves and get it done. Willing to work after hours and weekends as needed.
- Organize and coordinate office operations and establish procedures as needed (or Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures)
- Responsible for assessing the company’s compliance with Health, Safety and Emergency Preparedness; promote the wellbeing of employees in the workplace; avoid exposure to risks & cost; support the company’s safety principles and goals
- Proficient in policy writing, creating standards as well as systems to monitor workplace/facility
- Coordinates all adds, moves and changes related to new hires, office furniture needs and tel/data coordination
- Oversee all West Coast Jira related tickets to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Ensures work is being completed properly, in a timely manner, and in accordance with Company standards
- Manage seating software to track open seats. Work with recruiting team to ensure placement of all new hires and contractors.
- Must handle stress well and be quick thinking; Strong decision making skills
QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE
- 6-10 years relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong and proven space planning experience and internal move management skills
- Experience in managing and supervising
- Previous experience with SpaceIQ or other Integrated Work Management Systems a must
- Prior experience in managing HVAC, plumbing and other facility systems required
- Emergency Action Plan/Fire Safety/Experience
- Effectively manage to work efficiently in a fast—paced environment, troubleshoot and follow projects through to completion with strict deadlines and without loss of attention to detail, budget and reporting
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Google Suite and experience with internet research and database management
- Exercise good listening and communication skills with sensitivity to cultural communication differences
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals
- Show discretion and ability to handle confidential issues
- Must be able to engage with colleagues and others on a normal basis. Be the "Mayor" of the office.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.