LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC Join us!
About This Job
Overall: The key responsibilities of this individual are to represent LiveRamp security throughout the sales cycle, to ensure that LiveRamp security initiatives are on track, and to coordinate audits on behalf of the LiveRamp team. This role is perfect for someone who loves translating a vast expanse of knowledge into relevant answers, who is energized by ensuring projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner, and who derives great satisfaction from finding and improving areas of process inefficiencies.
- Act as subject matter expert and as the point of contact for external parties (clients, auditors, prospects) interested in LiveRamp security.
- Support the sales team with knowledge and resources on LiveRamp security practices: answer questionnaires, review contracts, and attend calls with clients and prospects.
- Support a growing international team and represent LiveRamp security to our clients overseas
- Work across internal teams to track security/compliance initiatives.
- Organize and track audit documentation, audit evidence, and security policy updates across LiveRamp.
- Work with growing Security Team to coordinate incident response, BCDR
- Work with growing Security Team to help improve security training program and build a phishing awareness/testing program
- Grow into a bigger role at LiveRamp. Possibilities include security subject matter expert, solutions architect, and project management team lead.
- SUPER organized.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment: prioritizes and completes tasks as fast as they pour in.
- Prior experience in audit, compliance, or security and/or excited to dive into those areas.
- Excellent communicator: clear, professional, and comfortable in audit situations.
- Capable of coordinating many different projects: multi-tasking guru.
- Independent: needs no oversight to get things done.
- Relentless in pursuit of efficiency and accuracy: never settles for a process that could be easier or an answer that could be more accurate.
- LiveRamper: intelligent, nice, humble.
Nice to have
- High level knowledge of tech stack.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Security+, CISSP