LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you love solving problems and crossing items off your to-do list? Do you want to contribute to a rapidly growing team? Consider joining us. Our Technical Operations team is scaling and we’re looking to add a Technical Operations Manager to the team. This role is based out of our Seattle office.
Please note: This is an individual contributor role and previous managerial experience is not a required qualification.
- Become a member of our new Technical Operations team, and work to solve technical challenges as they arise while also leveraging your soft skills to thrill your clients.
- Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting to enable client satisfaction and company growth.
- Work in tandem with LiveRamp’s Technical Services team while providing technical support to many of the world's well-known brands, advertisers, agencies, financial institutions, and data providers.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Willingness to work in a standard 9am-5pm window, but will allow some flexibility (e.g. 10am-6pm or 10:30am - 6:30pm).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ years working in a corporate environment
- Experience with advertising or marketing technology, or SaaS support.
- Experience with (or eagerness to learn) diagnosing technical issues, complex system troubleshooting without step-by-step guidance (e.g. querying databases, digging into logs).
- Resourcefulness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Great communication skills with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- The ability to respond promptly and follow through on projects to completion.
- The ability to work and succeed in ambiguous situations with little direction.
- A desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location - Work in the heart of Seattle and take advantage of our commuter benefits.