LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. This role plays an essential part in our accounting team and will oversee cash, accruals as well as own account reconciliations for one of our verticals. This role will work closely with the FP&A, Financial Shared Services and key business partners. This is a great opportunity to learn global accounting and gain exposure to more complex accounting areas. You will drive continuous process improvement for monthly close cycle and business processes.
- Prepare journal entries and related support for various accounts including cash, accruals, intangibles and allocations
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for related accounts
- Investigate and resolve variances
- Ad hoc and special projects as needed
- SOX control performance and documentation maintenance
- Support external financial audit request, PBCs
- You have strong understanding and experience in general ledger accounting
- You are organized, detail-oriented and approachable
- You are comfortable and confident in your communications and collaborate well with teams across the company
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work and deadlines
- Highly organized, detail oriented, collaborative, and approachable
- Thrive in a startup-like environment, and seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company
- Ability to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- You are eager to learn various accounting topics and grow professionally
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years experience in general accounting, preferably in SaaS industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- Public company and Workday Financials ERP experience are pluses
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.