LiveRamp’s vision is to be the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. There is truly an awesome power to be unlocked in connected data, and we want to make it happen. Whether it is by enabling companies to interact with consumers in a personalized way through targeting and measurement, or by helping companies understand their consumers’ wants and needs through identity-based analytics, or by empowering companies to build innovative products in healthcare through machine learning or AI, we want to be at the frontier driving customer data-driven innovation to reality. In doing so, we will become the backbone of the customer-centric experience.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for data engineers to create and optimize DPM's data pipeline architecture. You'll be an early and key member of a team building massively scalable systems to enable DPM to analyze petabytes of data. You will be a key partner of our data science, operations and product teams and deliver great support to those teams. If you are passionate about using (and sharpening) your skills to solve massively complex data problems, we'd like to hear from you.
The key things we're looking for:
- Strong analytic skills, especially in relation to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to think outside the box
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object-functional scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Clean coding habits, attention to detail, a focus on quality, and a willingness to refactor any code that doesn't meet those standards
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication, project management and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Ability to lead or mentor other developers
- Good understanding of database internals, query processing and query optimization
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) frameworks
Traits that will help make you successful in this role:
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- Interest, willingness and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new technology quickly
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.