LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for someone who has strong teaching, public speaking and or facilitations skills for this role. This person will have the opportunity to deliver live, and online classes, coach individuals and manage exciting learning programs. This individual must be excited about growing their skills in learning, development and talent management to be a great fit for our team. The work we do is focused on helping to create a great learning experience for everyone. In this role you will work hard, but also learn a tremendous amount about how to design, build and deliver an exceptional learning experience. We are eager to find someone who is excited to do their best, have fun and learn a lot about creating an incredible learning experience. We are a very collaborative team, and are a fun learning focused environment. We help enable a culture where our employees can do the best work of their lives.
- Be the training guru - this person will need to do it all; schedule, coordinate, design and teach the classes.
- This person will learn to manage training programs, so they can ensure an overall fantastic learning experience.
- They must possess excellent written communications skills, and be able to work collaboratively cross functionally.
- They must be able to work collaboratively with subject matter experts to design meaningful workshops, and programs that are relevant to participants.
- Minimal travel to deliver sessions at other locations may be requested
- Coordinate course logistics and materials for TE programs (Room set up, catering requests, facilitator coordination)
- Manage and deliver online and live workshops for a global audience (this may require early or late program delivery)
- Respond professionally to training inquiries, and possess a customer first attitude
- Self-directed and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Fantastic presentation skills
- Experience with public speaking, teaching, mentoring, tutoring, or comparable work/academic experience
- Ability to take ownership of programs, think through the details, and produce great results
- Experience working with diverse audiences, navigating difficult conversations, and managing tough questions from program participants
- Able to think critically in order to solve problems creatively and independently
- Ability to make things happen, with care and efficiency
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Interest in Human resources and/or learning programs
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Human Resources, Education, Communications, etc)
- Experience in Talent Management, or Learning and Development
- Master’s Degree
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.