LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for someone who has strong teaching, public speaking and or facilitations skills for this role. This person will have the opportunity to deliver live, and online classes, coach individuals and manage exciting learning programs. This individual must be excited about growing their skills in learning, development and talent management to be a great fit for our team. The work we do is focused on helping to create a great learning experience for everyone. In this role you will work hard, but also learn a tremendous amount about how to design, build and deliver an exceptional learning experience. We are eager to find someone who is excited to do their best, have fun and learn a lot about creating an incredible learning experience. We are a very collaborative team, and are a fun learning focused environment. We help enable a culture where our employees can do the best work of their lives.
Do you have a passion for developing others? Do you want to help leaders grow? This position focuses on using the following key skills:
- Training: design and teach leadership and individual contributor classes for all LiveRampers.
- Manage training program rollouts; ensure an overall fantastic learning experience where training isn't just an event, but an ongoing learning journey.
- 360 Evaluations: coach and deliver 360 evaluations individually and in groups
- Team Buildings: collaborate with leaders to design, and facilitate off site sessions for in-tact teams
- Design and deliver online and live workshops for a global audience (this may require early or late program delivery)
- Contract and consult with internal leaders to identify needs, develop content, and deliver exceptional learning experiences
- Self-directed and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong program management including: content design and presentation skills
- Ability to take ownership of programs, think through the details, and produce great results
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- 5+ years learning and development experience
- 3+ years experience in human resource; recruiting, talent management, organizational development or other HR related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Human Resources, Education, Communications, etc)
- 7+ years experience in Talent Management or Learning and Development
- Master’s Degree
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.