LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
Data powers everything we do in LiveRamp and our team of Data Scientists help transform that data into value for our clients. Within the Data Science team we:
- Build marketing science products with machine learning at their core. These products are exposed to internal and external systems via APIs
- Research and develop algorithms that turn billions of real-time signals into the largest openly available identity graph in the world
- Support the wider Engineering and Product team with insight that fuels data-driven decisions
The Product Manager, Data Science helps define the data science roadmap and ensures that the team is focused on projects and products that will add the most value to the business. They spend time with external and internal customers, problem solve, recommend solutions and work together with the Squad Lead to manage the backlog.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Own Products or Projects developed within the data science platoon
- Talk to internal and external customers to understand their needs and be their advocate
- Manage the backlog of the UK Data Science Squad
- Work with Data Scientists and Software Engineers to design, build, test and iterate on cutting edge solutions using GCP components some of the world’s largest datasets.
- Identify, validate and champion new solutions that take our business to the next level
- Consult inside and outside the business communicating both the opportunities and limitations of data science
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
- You have 2+ years as a Product Manager or managing product development in a data science leadership role
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You have experience either working as a data scientist or very closely with data scientists, you know your random forest from your SVM
- You have experience working with customers to understand requirements and evaluate product success
- You are comfortable weighing into engineering and architectural discussion and decisions
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly. You engage and persuade people.
- You can lead without direct authority; rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in Central London .
- You have previous experience in advertising technology.
- You have built and launched products exposed as APIs
- You have previous experience building products in a data-heavy business
- You are familiar with current best practice in both product design and project management (e.g. Design Thinking, Agile Project Management, Lean Startup)
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.