LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Salesforce Technical Architect (TA) is responsible for architectural design and implementation of our Salesforce platform. The TA will provide holistic expertise on Salesforce architecture for company-wide CRM related initiatives. This role will report into the CRM Lead and will play a critical part in helping us scale our Salesforce platform to enable and support a fast-growing business.
- Build and implement the architectural strategy and solution design of our CRM applications landscape
- Review and understand current business processes and provide recommendations and feedback around third party apps or additional Salesforce functionality for optimization and automation
- Implement and maintain Salesforce configuration, custom objects, schema, and workflows and their connections to our enterprise business platforms
- Maintaining accountability for solution designs all the way to implementation by performing code reviews, coaching admins/development team, and documenting and evolving coding standards and best practices
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, testing, deployment and support
- Communicating solution designs clearly in multiple formats (diagrams, documents, verbally)
- Working in an Agile, DevOps environment (balancing projects and support work during sprints)
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
- Mentor others on the team to help them reach their technical goals
- 8+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Salesforce Certification(s) / Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce CRM (Sales, Support, Communities, Knowledge, Analytics), digital marketing platforms (Marketing Cloud, Marketo), B2C/B2B business models and integration platforms (SnapLogic)
- Knowledge of APEX/JAVA, SaaS Integration frameworks, and Lighting UI, and developing/executing data migrations
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details in accordance to the audiences (technical vs strategic/business)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Experience with multiple full-lifecycle Salesforce CRM implementations, including managing technical project teams. CPQ and CLM implementation is a plus
- Experience managing a Salesforce development team (offshore) in an Agile environment. Familiar with or experience managing sprints in Jira is a plus.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.