LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is seeking a highly motivated IT Compliance Analyst with a passion for bringing together business and technology partners by implementing effective/measurable IT governance processes. This role will report to the Head of Business Applications and will work with cross-functional teams and external parties to support various aspects of the IT compliance program. This role would require the individual to have an understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes and will play a critical part in establishing the framework of the IT compliance program.
- Set up, execute and support the IT compliance program around SOX and GDPR
- Perform IT controls testing, document results, and provide detailed updates in conjunction with internal and external audits
- Lead development, operation and remediation of IT controls
- Continuously identify areas needing improvement, create action plans, and execute to implement changes in a timely manner
- Drive security and compliance improvements through process adjustments and training
- Build documentation and train others to help increase awareness of governance, risk and compliance issues, and industry leading practices.
- Maintaining internal knowledge resources, such as databases of inspection report comments and audit findings
- Stay current on compliance industry trends, and devise plans for LiveRamp to meet any relevant updated compliance regulation
- Provide compliance input for business procedures, new projects and tools being implemented
- 2-4 years of audit or compliance experience with strong understanding of how to design and execute compliance and audit activities
- Project Management (planning, status reporting, issue resolution, risk mitigation) and Program Management (using frameworks, establishing policies and controls for SOX/SOC2/GDPR requirements) experience
- Desire to help define how an industry leading organization operates its IT governance, risk and compliance efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Big 4 audit experience is a plus
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage deadlines, and handle complex escalations in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to dive into the business, data workflows, and technology
- Experience working in and managing a project in JIRA
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Workday and other SaaS applications and how they impact GRC efforts
- Experience with one or more compliance frameworks: SOC2, HIPAA, ISO, etc.
- Experience with deploying and/or managing enterprise Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) technologies
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.