LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
- Build modular, reusable components and features.
- Support and nurture front end real-time feeds and APIs to ensure that data renders with little delay.
- Integrate third party systems via APIs.
- Focus on rendering performance to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
- Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Actively participate in weekly code reviews.
- Collaborate with a small, nimble team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to understand business requirements and user experience goals.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of react infrastructure and integration layers.
- Experience using build tools, such as Webpack/Grunt/Gulp.
- Global implementation experience is preferred.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and good team-work spirit