LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is seeking a Program Manager to establish processes and protocols across our biggest, most strategic account while also leading a range of projects with Technical Services, Customer Success Leaderships and Integrated Account Leadership.
Primary duties are to lead people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results for our clients. The Program Manager is the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. The ideal candidate will be PMP certified and possess technical delivery experience in the martech/adtech industry.
In addition to collaborating effectively with internal teams, the Program Manager must also be extremely adept at leading conversations with a technically savvy group of clients. The Program Manager will ensure task completion and will build strong, productive relationships with various groups within LiveRamp to deliver project outcomes.
As much as having the right hard skills is important, LiveRamp is seeking someone with the right temperament, characterized by the confidence to drive technical projects forward to resolution but also the drive to be the ‘master of tasks’ to make sure this resolution happens on time with input from various subject matter experts across LiveRamp.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all team members (including SMEs) are actively working toward established milestones
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Hold regular project team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Experience managing projects in multiple frameworks including Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to bring project management rigor into a high growth, Agile environment with multiple internal stakeholders across departments
- 8-10 yrs of experience in any combination of Project Manager, Sr. Project Manager or Program Manager
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from accredited intuition required
- Demonstrated command of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25%
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field preferred
- 10-15 years in a high growth martech company working with clients
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.