LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a customer-centric thinker and leader with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for technology? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Manage and lead a team of Customer Success Managers who assist our clients with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for strategic TV client accounts
- Provide updates to senior management on revenue growth, renewals forecast, and customer satisfaction
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products
- Serve as lead for challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred) including 3+ years as a people manager
- TV advertising industry experience with an MVPD, Programmer, or OTT provider
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time for client engagements
- Desire to work in New York. We will relocate you if necessary.
- AdTech experience
- Passion for organization and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location - Work in the heart of New York and take advantage of our commuter benefits.