LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for an expert Sales Intelligence & Visualization Analyst to join the LiveRamp Sales Operations team. This role will be a key contributor to the development and implementation of our Customer intelligence program, supporting our customer retention and growth imperatives. The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience and business acumen. They will be innovative, independent, and excited about having a big impact through building tools and leveraging data to drive insights.
You thrive in a startup like environment, but seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company. This is a full-time employee based in our downtown San Francisco headquarters.
- Own the construction and communication of Sales and Customer intelligence program using our enriched Salesforce platform as the primary distribution platform
- Define the business processes and capabilities of the dashboards
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and sales team performance
- Turn raw data into valuable insights to help LiveRamp grow and compete
- Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources in multiple formats with an ability to understand, quantify and improve overall data quality
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve process efficiencies for surfacing and interpreting end to end customer data.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and an ability to communicate findings to business leaders in a way that can influence how we approach business challenges
- Make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable for our customer facing teams.
- Provide critical business insight to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans
- 2-3 years of experience in Data Analysis & Visualization role
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption including at least 2 years experience with Salesforce Einstein and/or Tableau
- Strong competency with JSON, SQL, SOQL, SAQL,
- Experience working with XML and Data Modeling
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS in Mathematics or related science discipline
- Must thrive on moving fast, delivering big ideas and enabling change
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.