LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role, you will help on one of LiveRamp’s most important initiatives - driving the success of publisher adoption of the Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll be responsible for educating publishers on our offering, working through contractual details, and ensuring a successful implementation.
You’ll work closely with our Privacy, Publisher Implementation, and other teams to ensure we’re able to rapidly onboard publishers to use this service. You’ll develop strong relationships with the publishers and be seen as their advisory for identity. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner’s role in the ecosystem and how we can build something together with them.
Reporting to APAC Managing Director, you will -
- Pitch to Publishers - you’ll be able to quickly and articulately pitch the value of people-based identity to a publisher and why they should implement our Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll be able to handle objections, qualify if a publisher is a good fit, and get the publisher comfortable with adoption.
- Open IdentityLink and Faktor - In addition to pitching the Authenticated Traffic Solution, you’ll work with the Strategic Initiatives team to identify which publishers will be a good fit for our Open IdentityLink offering, wherein publishers can contribute match data in order to gain access to our graph. You’ll also develop a strong understand of Faktor, our CMP solution, and how that can benefit publishers.
- Day-to-day worksteam tracking – you’ll be working with many publishers, all on different timelines. It’s critical that you’re able to project manage the different efforts and make sure that we’re meeting goals around contract signing and implementation. You’ll be the project manager across legal, privacy, product, and implementation and you’ll be responsible for making sure the publisher’s needs are met.
- Publisher Relationship Management - Once a publisher has adopted, that’s just the beginning. You’ll nurture a long term, strategic relationship with the publisher and become their go to person on identity.
- BA/BS degree with minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant commercial experience in Adtech, MarTech, Enterprise Technology or SaaS industries
- Excellent project management skills - must be able to track workstreams across various stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial. This is a major, fast paced initiative for LiveRamp and you’ll be crucial to its success.
- AdTech background would be a plus - particularly an understanding of header bidding.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally at the executive level.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Willingness to travel.