LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
- Be a trusted advisor to internal operations & support teams with a strong understanding of LiveRamp's business, processes, systems, and controls
- Deliver assigned audit tasks, compliance monitoring tasks and other project tasks within required deadlines, ensuring the work is performed with a focus on delivering quality
- Assist with and/or perform planning, fieldwork, and reporting throughout the audit life cycle
- Interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations; manage work requirements and budget to meet assigned initiatives
- Execute audits consistently within the scope of the audit methodology currently being utilized by the Internal Audit
- Assist with and/or drive the development of Compliance Monitoring Program as well as the ongoing program execution
- Track, share & analyze results from compliance monitoring…make practical recommendations to better improve LR’s compliance posture
- Individually and with the team, build relationships and work with process owners to understand and document their operations, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit and Compliance Monitoring
- Stay abreast of best practices, both internally and externally, and provide a conduit for introducing those practices to the Company
- Be a role model for the Company’s values and demonstrate the highest ethical standards
- Support Internal Audit Leader on all audits, assessments and compliance monitoring activities
- Identify new laws and policies that would impact business and create a process for monitoring adherence
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to professionally perform multiple, detailed oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines and minimal supervision
- High level of ethics, independence, and professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of industry phraseology
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Three years minimum experience in a corporate / professional environment
- A minimum of 3 years experience in internal audit and / or compliance monitoring
- Knowledge of internal auditing and compliance monitoring
- Experience working with business owners and teams in an audit, compliance, regulatory capacity
- Understanding of and experience with audit best practices in the form of planning, field work, and reporting
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.