LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Job
We are looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role of Integrations Engineer / Developer within our Business Applications team. The position will be responsible for designing, architecting, implementing, and supporting system integration solutions using SnapLogic, Workato, other IPaaS and emerging technologies. This role will play a critical role in helping define and implement the Business Applications integration strategy and vision.
- Hands-on lifecycle responsibility for designing, building, testing and supporting integrations of systems within the Business Applications portfolio (including but not limited to Salesforce, Workday, Zuora and Greenhouse) using SnapLogic, Workato and other IPaaS technologies.
- Work closely with Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Finance, HR and other key stakeholders to proactively identify opportunities for automation and drive the integration architecture and roadmap.
- Effectively collaborate with other members of the Business Applications team to align work efforts and develop/execute tactical plans.
- Analyze the LiveRamp environment to detect critical architecture/design deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Build enterprise solutions that increases business value using industry best integration tools/platforms.
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide input into strategies and standards, ensure solution reuse, leverage and to eliminate solution redundancy.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, 2+ years of experience with implementing and supporting any of the following: SnapLogic or other IPaaS technologies (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Workato, etc.), Salesforce.com API, Workday Studio, Core Connectors, EIB and XSLT, Google Big Query and FiveTran
- Hands-on knowledge in architecting and developing with SOAP / REST web services, open API development, design patterns and J2EE based web applications
- Knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development with exceptional SQL skills
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and practices, including design-time and run-time governance, business process management (BPM) and event driven architecture
- Experience troubleshooting, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Experience in building integrations with REST and SOAP API, file, SFTP, DB, email and custom code
- Experience building integration solutions with business applications such as Workday HCM & Financials, Greenhouse, Salesforce, Marketo and Zuora
- Hands-on experience in building solutions with AWS S3, GCP
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems
- Excellent communication skills: The Integrations Lead will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users
- A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Ample experience with full-lifecycle project implementations
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in any of our Metropolitan locations, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.