LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About The Team
With the EU privacy regulation (GDPR) being into full effect and the upcoming California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Faktor (a division of LiveRamp) is rapidly expanding and currently looking for a Head of Growth, US to join the Faktor Commercial team.
You will be joining a team that is results focused, detail oriented and you will be challenged to grow your skills and think of ways to revolutionize the sales process and grow the privacy technology business of LiveRamp.
About The Position
The Head of Growth, US, reporting to the Global Head of Growth, is responsible for growing the client portfolio of Faktor in the US.
Your focus will be to help the company grow its US client base through increased revenue, and build and maintain close relationships with new and existing clients or partners.
This position will be based in our San Francisco or New York City office, while working closely with the Faktor Commercial team who are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
As Head of Growth, US, you will promote the company, vision and product, while supporting LiveRamp commercial teams in being the point person for Faktor products and services.
Along with achieving growth and hitting sales targets, you will -
- Perform sales demos, meetings and presentations to clients to close deals
- Proactively reach out to new prospects
- Maintain and develop strong, long lasting relationships
- Own contract negotiation with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams across LiveRamp and Faktor to find client opportunities and manage client expectations
- Attend (international) events and exhibitions to meet and create new business
- Participate in and fulfil RFPs
- Being the commercial subject matter expert for data stewardship products, starting with Faktor
With a passion for technology, data and interest in Privacy, you are a super independent and self-sufficient professional who needs little management, only coaching and mentorship.
You will demonstrate superb customer acquisitions skills, commercial drive and an affinity with advertising and marketing technology.
To be successful as the Head of Growth, US, you will also demonstrate -
- Willingness to travel internationally to meet clients, prospects and attend events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
- Self starter capabilities, able to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure with a strong work ethic and high degree of flexibility
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Stress resistant and passionate to work in a fast moving environment
- 5 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech, SaaS or Programmatic display sales
- Good knowledge of business software like Excel, Slack, Salesforce, GSuite
- Experience with sales automation
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills and experience
- Knowledge of business software including Salesforce, GSuite, Slack, Excel
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.