LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic ad tech platform partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 3+ years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- AdTech/MarTech experience required
- Desire to work in San Francisco/New York
- Passion for organization, problem solving, and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York and take advantage of our commuter benefits.