LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to join a high growth business and work with some of the world's biggest data sets? Do you want the freedom and responsibility necessary to continuously improve our measurement solutions? Then come join us!
This role will be based in Boston, MA as part of our rapidly growing Data Science consultancy team and may require a 2-3 months training period alongside the Data Science team in London. This role requires frequent US travel.
Being a part of the Data Science Consulting Team, you will work to deliver our data science solutions to a wide range of external clients including some of the largest platforms, retailers, and brands across the globe. Focusing on the measurement of advertising effectiveness, you will lead pre-sales meetings to learn first-hand our clients’ requirements as well as build and deliver appropriate solutions to effectively improve advertising strategies. You will build long-term relationships with LiveRamp’s partners while closely collaborating with Product Management and Strategic Partnership Teams.
You’ll be encouraged to think outside the box and use the most appropriate tools for the job utilizing the latest offerings from Google Cloud Platform.
- Identify and implement bespoke data science solutions for our partners
- Deliver our offline sales measurement product for US clients
- Be a subject matter expert for clients on measurement methodologies and statistics
- Build and evolve long-term relationships with counterpart teams of clients
- Make suggestions to improve current workflows and products
- Support our commercial teams as an SME for LiveRamp’s Data Science & Measurement offerings
YOU WILL HAVE
- 3-5 years of experience as a data scientist, measurement expert or statistician
- Thorough understanding of statistics
- Previous commercial or research experience in campaign measurement or A/B testing
- Experience leading client relationships
- Understanding of experimental design
- Hands-on experience in Python and SQL
- The ability to communicate complex analytical information clearly to non-analytical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. Maths, Science, Computing)
- Interest in digital marketing
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience of advertising effectiveness measurement
- Knowledge of a wide range of Machine Learning algorithms
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with Cloud Compute technologies
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Pre-sales experience
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in Boston, MA and take advantage of our commuter benefits.