LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC Join us!
About This Job
LiveRamp is seeking a super sharp, highly-motivated, business-minded Compliance Analyst for the ongoing maintenance of our compliance program. This role will report to the Compliance Lead and work with cross-functional teams and external parties to support various aspects of LiveRamp’s compliance program.
This role would require the individual to have an understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes.
- Understand the “big picture” view of compliance and how it aligns with LiveRamp’s overall business strategy.
- Assist with LiveRamp’s SOC 2 Audit by actively participating in audits and ongoing testing of compliance controls.
- Maintaining and updating compliance frameworks for LiveRamp’s current compliance obligations. Researching new compliance certifications that LiveRamp will be pursuing.
- Help develop internal controls around compliance frameworks to contextualize to LiveRamp’s environment.
- Assess and advise on the mitigation of compliance risks in new products and services.
- Provide guidance to product and engineering teams on compliance issues.
- Support the product development pipeline by facilitating GRC reviews of new products or feature changes.
- Work with the lines of business to update compliance controls to best reflect the organization’s needs and compliance posture.
- Provide input to the Compliance Lead and other Governance leads for enhancing the compliance strategy when necessary.
- Participate in internal audits and readiness assessments for various business units.
- Maintaining internal knowledge resources, such as databases of inspection report comments and audit findings.
- Stay current on compliance industry trends, and devise plans for LiveRamp to meet any relevant updated compliance regulation.
- Provide compliance input for business procedures, new projects and tools being implemented.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong desire to guide development and product teams to consider compliance by design.
- Strong desire to challenge assumptions and design common sense controls that satisfy the strictest audit requirements while facilitating our core business functions.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at an executive level and form strong working relationships across business, operational and technical functions.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage deadlines, and handle complex escalations in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and influencing change, as appropriate.
- Confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to dive into the business, data workflows, and technology.
- Expert project management skills – planning, status reporting, issue resolution, risk mitigation.
- Experience working in and managing a project in JIRA.
- Experience mapping and implementing compliance controls in a cloud environment.
- Experience with one or more compliance frameworks: SOC2, HIPAA, ISO, etc.
- Experience with deploying and/or managing enterprise Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) technologies.