LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Job
LiveRamp is seeking a super sharp, highly-motivated, business-minded Compliance Analyst for the ongoing maintenance of our compliance program. This role will report to the Compliance Lead and work with cross-functional teams and external parties to support various aspects of LiveRamp’s compliance program.
This role would require the individual to have an understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes.
- Understand the “big picture” view of compliance and how it aligns with LiveRamp’s overall business strategy.
- Assist with LiveRamp’s SOC 2 Audit by actively participating in audits and ongoing testing of compliance controls.
- Maintaining and updating compliance frameworks for LiveRamp’s current compliance obligations. Researching new compliance certifications that LiveRamp will be pursuing.
- Help develop internal controls around compliance frameworks to contextualize to LiveRamp’s environment.
- Assess and advise on the mitigation of compliance risks in new products and services.
- Provide guidance to product and engineering teams on compliance issues.
- Support the product development pipeline by facilitating GRC reviews of new products or feature changes.
- Work with the lines of business to update compliance controls to best reflect the organization’s needs and compliance posture.
- Provide input to the Compliance Lead and other Governance leads for enhancing the compliance strategy when necessary.
- Participate in internal audits and readiness assessments for various business units.
- Maintaining internal knowledge resources, such as databases of inspection report comments and audit findings.
- Stay current on compliance industry trends, and devise plans for LiveRamp to meet any relevant updated compliance regulation.
- Provide compliance input for business procedures, new projects and tools being implemented.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong desire to guide development and product teams to consider compliance by design.
- Strong desire to challenge assumptions and design common sense controls that satisfy the strictest audit requirements while facilitating our core business functions.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at an executive level and form strong working relationships across business, operational and technical functions.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage deadlines, and handle complex escalations in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and influencing change, as appropriate.
- Confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to dive into the business, data workflows, and technology.
- Expert project management skills – planning, status reporting, issue resolution, risk mitigation.
- Experience working in and managing a project in JIRA.
- Experience mapping and implementing compliance controls in a cloud environment.
- Experience with one or more compliance frameworks: SOC2, HIPAA, ISO, etc.
- Experience with deploying and/or managing enterprise Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) technologies.