LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role will facilitate roles and responsibilities associated with being an Analyst on an Analytics team.
The ‘ideal candidate’ for the role:
- Is proficient with data visualization tools/software such as Tableau (preferred), Stata, or R
- Can replicate existing Tableau work products and also suggest design improvements
- Has a sense for good design and exceptional attention to detail
- Ideally has some familiarity with marketing data, dsp logs, web logs data ..etc.
- Is a quick learner and independent worker who is comfortable asking for help
- Can work self-guided and in a largely autonomous fashion
- Gather requirements, extract and analyze data in support of multiple programs within the organization
- Lead reporting and related activities, be knowledgeable about data types, data taxonomy, and have an understanding of data management
- Identify new approaches to challenge the status quo with how to introduce, evaluate, and implement emerging Information Technology Infrastructure trends
- Support development dashboards, providing data analysis, data requirements, analysis of data interaction between systems, design of dashboard layout and mapping data to produce accurate reporting
- Plan and coordinate activities related to data needs for various programs
- 2-4 years of recent experience in a business analyst or data analyst role. Preferably experience in the digital advertising industry or related field
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with business problem identification, data collection and preparation, modeling, and problem solving
- Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity by following established practices or establishing new procedures
- Ability to work effectively across business teams and engineering partners to meet the data needs of the business, translating business needs into analytical requirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in an engineering or analytic related discipline
- 1-2+ years job experience working with Big Query or Google Cloud Products
- 1-2+ years job experience utilizing Python in a productional environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Recent proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting in Tableau (or a similar reporting tool)
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Comfortable working with modern data technologies. Familiarity with database modeling and data warehousing principles
- SQL required: Python, or Java/Scala preferred
- Comfortable with advanced analytics tools such as Pandas, R, and Spark a plus
- Familiarity with data science exploration, analysis, feature selection, model development, and evaluation a plus
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.