LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Financial Analyst in the San Francisco office, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. A critical member of the LiveRamp FP&A team, you oversee forecasting and analysis on bookings and revenue results and forecasts. This role will work with teams across the company to aid in effective data driven decision making. Along with performing additional ad-hoc projects for various company initiatives, the Financial Analyst will drive constant process improvement to focus less on process and more on analysis.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Develop, track, and report on key operating and financial metrics
- Perform analysis of company initiatives
- Align with key members across all relevant revenue and product teams
- Provide a source of insightful ad-hoc business analytical support
- Self-starter with a natural sense of curiosity
- College degree (preferably in Finance or Economics)
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Demonstrated excellence translating datasets into actionable results
- Superior quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Business analysis experience in a SaaS based business
- Background in FP&A, management consulting, investment banking and/or commercial banking a plus
- Knowledge of the sales landscape
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.