LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will drive the presentation and proposal of LiveRamp’s products and services in ANZ, unlocking new value for enterprise clients by solving some of their biggest problems. Work across Business Development, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Legal, and Privacy on high profile deals with executive engagement. Shape product development by creating workflows that will become product lines. Work closely with clients to gather requirements and explore solutions. We want you to come in and make a material impact on the business and product as you scale the Pre-Sales Consultant role at LiveRamp.
Reporting to Sales Director-ANZ, you will
- Partner with commercial lead as the technical arm of relationship selling and be a trusted advisor to the client’s technical teams
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibilities, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Lead end-to-end solution design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit including creation and delivery of customer facing presentations
- Undertake a stake in the sales process, with strong follow through to drive sales closure
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV and effectiveness of collateral
- Own the documentation process in SFDC on customer business objectives, workflow diagrams and success criteria
- Bachelor’s degree is required with minimum 5 years of proven track record of pre-sales or consulting experience, ideally working for a dynamic multinational consulting / system integrator/solution provider with diverse industry exposure
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resilient with a positive attitude
- A strong collaborator with an inclination for client-facing engagement
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)