LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Senior Revenue Accountant, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. This role plays an essential part in our Revenue team and will oversee TV revenue and billing. This role will work closely with the TV and Data teams in reviewing work orders and data partner costs for the appropriate accounting and revenue recognition considerations. You will drive continuous process improvement for the revenue cycle.
- Support LiveRamp’s TV vertical including account reconciliations, accruals, contract analysis, billing, reporting, revenue recognition and related partner royalties
- Partner with the business and technical accounting team to ensure that new products and partnerships are in compliance with revenue recognition
- Collaborate with various teams to design process changes and system enhancements to achieve scalability
- Ad hoc and special projects as needed
- SOX control performance and documentation maintenance
- You have strong experience in revenue recognition and ASC 606. You are organized, detail oriented and approachable. You are comfortable and confident in your communications and collaborate well.
- Strong understanding of GAAP revenue recognition accounting and standards
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to partner with the business as part of a cross functional team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- TypeS (startup) personality: smart, ethical, nice, curious, hard-working, and proactive
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 - 5 years experience in billing/revenue, preferably in a tech SaaS company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with royalty accounting a plus
- Public company and Workday experience are pluses
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.