LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Position
As Managing Director, Commercial Lead - TV, you are responsible for growing the relationship with LiveRamp’s biggest brands and agencies. You will help LiveRamp account teams bring the best in class, premium video capabilities to current LiveRamp customers and prospects.
This is a quota carrying position, and can be based in our San Francisco or New York City offices.
The Managing Director, Commercial Lead - TV, will lead strategic conversations with assigned agency holding companies and their brands to map their needs to LiveRamp TV products, coupled with the following -
- Lead Sales Enablement, working with account quarterbacks and direct sales teams day to day as they work sales cycles as well as provide on demand, in-market sales support
- Act as a Solutions Leader, demonstrating a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s TV products and how they map to client solutions, including the ability to identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value
- Share learnings back to LIveRamp and Data + Math product teams to help advance use cases and surface new revenue opportunities
- Manage forecasting of revenue and growth opportunities, negotiation of contracts, legal documents, and oversight of billing
- Contribute towards building a great company!
You will come with 10 plus years of experience in TV and media analytics, with a deep understanding of these ecosystems, combined with the following experience and skills -
- 10 plus years of experience in sales, business development or channel sales, in a combination of media agency and brands
- Established relationships with key decision makers at large advertisers and ad agencies
- Expertise in shaping complex data flows of the TV technology and analytics industries
- Experience in SaaS sales positions, and closing large, complex deals
- A consultative approach, serving as a key advisor and partner to your clients
- Proven success in driving high-stakes work (eg key accounts, strategic initiatives)
- Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally
As a smart, strategic and entrepreneurial leader who knows how to navigate large complex organizations to close deals, you will succeed if you demonstrate the following -
- A hybrid of experience across sales, TV and relationship management
- Deep understanding of media planning (buy, plan, and optimize) in an agency or brand direct environment as a plus
- Deep understanding of a broad spectrum of analytic tools and databases to effectively position our platform in the metrics landscape
- Can outline a clear path to the business case using exceptional media planning skills, storytelling ability and gravitas with all business levels within an organization, including -
Manage multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively; Quickly develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified territory; Utilize CRM tools to update and track relevant client related information and prospect activities
- Thrive in a high-growth company while being surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with counterparts and effective relationships with counterparts at the partner
- Super independent, driven and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Take pride in being detail oriented, with a tenacious follow up discipline, and are highly organized with a positive outlook
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and operating in a fast paced environment
You will also have a Start up mentality: fast learner, ethical, friend, hard working, self motivated, and proactive, and be a standout colleague who loves winning, and are looking to join a team of A players.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.