LiveRamp’s 2nd Party (2P) Data business, is building an EU based technical services team to provide support within the EU region for a SaaS based platform. This team will be aligned to the European business but will join a global technical services team.
The position will cover a combination of DevOps and Product Ops functions. This is a fast paced product development environment operating as an agile start-up. The roles will be based within our Paris offices but with frequent travel to the London office. There is also likely to be occasional travel to the US and China where the engineering teams are primarily based.
Key responsibility in the short term will be to support the expansion of our 2P platform for our first enterprise client (based in Paris) and bringing new clients onto the platform. This platform connects a number of LiveRamp’s products with the client’s systems and their ad-tech partners.
The technical services team are responsible for the EU regional instance of the platform. This will involve deploying updates to the application code and infrastructure as the platform is further developed and scales with client demand. The team will also be the application experts with administration access to onboard new clients and data integrations. They will need to work closely with the product engineering and central DevOps and ProdOps functions based in the US & China to ensure a smooth transition of the platform into the EU region.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our big data SaaS platform to provide technical expertise to educate and advise diverse teams across multiple external organisations
- Configuring the platform for loading data from our client’s IT systems and LiveRamp’s partner network and the subsequent on-going management
- Technical admin for a range of analytics and data visualisation products including Tableau & Jupyter
- Investigating data quality issues
- Issue management and resolution, working with engineering team providing 3rd line support
- Recommending product enhancements to product management
- Defining support processes and relevant KPIs for proactive management of the system performance and resilience
- Code release management
- Technical administration and configuration of LiveRamp application and some third party applications
- Consolidation of reporting on system availability and performance for SLA management
- Competent using both Unix and Windows operating systems
- Good communicator, relationship builder and team player.
- Ambitious and driven to find creative ways to contribute to the success of the business.
- Self-assured and willing to be placed outside of comfort zone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Experience in one modern programming languages like Python, Java or Scala
- Experience using Google BigQuery or Hadoop
- Experience working in Google Cloud Platform, particularly relevant are BigQuery and DataProc
- Experience working in a DevOps team
- Experience of supporting users accessing a SaaS based platform
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP
- Knowledge of using Terraform to provision servers and services
- Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop, particularly secure clusters using Sentry and Kerberos technologies
- Knowledge of AdTech ecosystem, including how data is shared within DMPs and DSPs
- Experience with monitoring jobs deployed in ETL applications
- Knowledge of administering third party products used by data science teams (including R Server, Hive, Jupyter notebooks & DataIKU)
- Admin for Tableau Server implementation
- Data privacy/security and related governance processes (Privacy Impact Assessment, GDPR, etc).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.