LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build a product that will transform marketing? Consider joining us.
Identity resolution and our identity graph is at the core of everything LiveRamp does. Not only is identity resolution an enabling technology upon which LiveRamp applications are built, identity resolution is also a standalone, revenue generating product. We are seeking an experienced Product Leader to own this critical area.
- Have Product ownership of the foundation of LiveRamp’s products and ensure that LiveRamp is successful in building the world’s best identity graph and using it to serve customer and internal applications.
- Own commercialization of identity resolution as a standalone product (eg., identity resolution APIs and linking services)
- Build, prioritize and execute on product roadmap for identity resolution capabilities that power standalone identity products as well as other LiveRamp applications (Onboarding, Measurement, Data Partnerships, TV, etc)
- Create extreme clarity and alignment of vision and priorities for LiveRamp identity resolution through conversations with customers, partners, LiveRamp executives, sales/customer success, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Manage, mentor, and coach a team of PMs who execute on that vision in collaboration with Identity Engineering teams. Be able to engage as deeply as necessary to ensure execution success.
- Collaborate with business development and commercial partners to align partnership strategy and goals with product vision and priorities
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company.
- You have 8+ years as a Product Manager at a technology company, ideally some experience with identity resolution products and concepts
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly, and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- You can rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco, New York, or Little Rock.
- Significant experience with Agile development methodology
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City or Little Rock and take advantage of our commuter benefits