LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking to hire an energetic, resourceful jack- or jill-of-all-trades Executive Assistant to play a central role in cultivating a functional, inspiring, and fun office environment. As the ideal candidate, you are passionate about making the lives of others easier to work closely with our Finance team. You are impeccably organized, relentlessly dedicated, and an excellent communicator. You have a deep interest in technology, a knack for working with people, and both passion and talent for bringing order to chaos.
This is not a traditional role. We are looking for an energetic self-starter, who loves multitasking and has a knack for identifying problems before they happen. You shine in a fast-paced environment and thrive on the success of a job well done.
You’re the type of person who will take care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll take care of it,” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help the CFO team be more productive, effective, and organized
- Keep a close eye on schedules and help keep the executives on track
- Represent the CFO team in front of partners, vendors, clients, investors, and new recruits
- Have the flexibility to be on call after hours and on some weekends, especially around quarterly earnings cycle or when the executive is traveling
- Work within knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures
- Use considerable judgment and discretion in completing work assignments
- Demonstrate sensitivity and discretion in regards to confidential information
- Work closely with the Head of Communications & Investor Relations and team – scheduling investor and analyst meetings and events, providing high-level assistance with the quarterly earnings cycle, issuing press releases, preparing presentations and materials for upcoming meetings / conferences, and more
- Ensures executives are prepared for all internal / external meetings
- Handles requests / questions from all levels of management
- Manage calendars, travel arrangements and expense reports for assigned leaders
- Organize team building events, happy hours and social activities as requested
- Comfortable with both PC and Mac operating systems
- Very proficient with Google Suites
- Very proficient with Microsoft tools: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Open-minded and consciously thinking of ways to be more efficient
- Always proactive and have a sense to see problems before they show up
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new tools quickly and get things done
- Calm and poised, able to interact with all types of individuals
- Always ready with a backup plan just in case things don’t work out
- Have the mentality that nothing is impossible and the willingness to learn the business to be more of an asset to the team
- Enthusiastic about helping others and rolling up your sleeves when needed
- Excited to be part of a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Have fun and love what you do!
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our commute.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.