At LiveRamp, we are on a mission to connect the digital and physical world, helping companies to leverage the power of identity resolution to create innovative products and services that improve the world in which we live.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive when solving complex problems independently? Are you excited to work with huge data and emerging technologies? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our Little Rock, AR office.
We welcome interns any time of year. Starting dates are flexible, and internships typically last a minimum of 12-14 weeks. Should we want to extend you a full time offer after you graduate, we ask that you would be willing to consider this at the end of your internship. We are seeking interns interested in learning how to process large amounts of data using distributed processing frameworks.
- Help your fellow teammates as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing data ingestion and transformation as we build our new cloud platform using the latest Google Cloud technologies and create a market-leading identity resolution product.
- Contribute to a big data processing system that churns through billions of records to create the identity resolution graph that is the foundation of what LiveRamp does.
- Learn about the business and engineering practices at LiveRamp.
- Prove yourself and earn the responsibilities of a full-time engineer, data analyst or data scientist.
- Function as part of the development team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields and within 1 year of graduation.
- Have programming experience and excited to learn new languages and technologies.
- Willing to dive in and learn by doing.
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ready to work with others to solve hard problems.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that loves to deploy best practices.
- Knowledge in concepts of data quality
- Knowledge of Distributed Systems
- Hadoop experience
- Strong coding skills
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals and boundless snacks and drinks.
- Fun. We hold team events such as game nights, happy hours, float trips, and other outings.
- Pay. This is a paid internship. We understand your value.
More about us:
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
In October 2018, we debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us and make history!
We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.