LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Expert, you will serve as the integration expert for internal and external stakeholders for our most valuable clients. You will coordinate and drive resolution of the most complex integration issues experienced by coordinating technical escalations and investigations across the Technical Operations, Business Development, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering groups.
The Product Expert Integrations team is accountable for the success of all LiveRamp integrations, including factors like scalability, reliability, cost to serve, and usage over time. The team is responsible for increasing understanding internally about LiveRamp integrations. Finally the team is tasked with building relationships with top partners centered around the health and growth of the integration.
For clarity, this is not a Product Manager role.
- Work directly with high-value clients to understand their needs and motivations at a deep level
- Manage technical partnerships with the top players in the adtech space.
- Own the success of the integrations with these partners, and interface closely with the product org to build scalable solutions and make changes to our products as the market demands.
- Facilitate audits and workflow improvements to the highest-value LiveRamp integrations
- Optimize technical effectiveness and expertise of the Technical Services org
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- 3-5 years experience in a technical, client-facing role
- Strong preference for working in ambiguous environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across organizational functions. You can methodically break down a problem into its constituent parts and propose creative solutions that speak to engineers, sales, and operational teams
- Basic scripting and SQL experience or the brains and brawn to learn
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you
- Action-oriented with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Experience with customer implementation or support, with the ability to juggle multiple customer engagements simultaneously
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together
- Familiarity with agile and scrum processes
- Previous experience working with LiveRamp
- Technical experience with analytical tools
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.