At LiveRamp, we are on a mission to connect the digital and physical world, helping companies to leverage the power of identity resolution to create innovative products and services that improve the world in which we live.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive when solving complex problems independently? Are you excited to work with huge data and emerging technologies? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our Little Rock, AR office.
We welcome interns any time of year. Starting dates are flexible, and internships typically last a minimum of 12-14 weeks. Should we want to extend you a full time offer after you graduate, we ask that you would be willing to consider this at the end of your internship.
LiveRamp is looking for individuals who want to work in a dynamic, ever-changing industry with cutting edge technology and strong team environments. This individual will analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software to enable enhancements and/or new products used in internal tools to support our diverse industry segments and clients.
- Prototype new tools to support LiveRamp business processes
- Develop and execute unit tests for developed features and applications
- Develop and implement code changes for approved projects
- Function as part of the development team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Strong coding skills that you are ready to turn into superb coding skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields and within 1 year of graduation.
- Excited to learn new languages and technologies.
- Willing to dive in and learn by doing.
- Ready to work with others to solve hard problems.
- Solid analytical skills in software design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task seamlessly
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals and boundless snacks and drinks.
- Fun. We hold team events such as game nights, happy hours, float trips, and other outings.
- Pay. This is a paid internship. We understand your value.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.