LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Job
As the Director, Strategic Growth, you will be equal parts successful sales executive and highly intellectual solutions consultant.
You will quarterback the success of our largest and most strategic brand accounts, and be assigned to clients heavily invested in the LiveRamp story, who are looking for ways to see even greater success with LiveRamp products and services.
This position can be based out of our San Francisco or New York City offices.
- Lead strategic relationship with LiveRamp's top brand customers
- Manage and grow these top tier brands acting as a trusted advisor and strategic partner
- Identify white space opportunities in existing relationships while maintaining existing success
- Share learnings back to LiveRamp product team to help advance use cases
- Forecasting of revenue and growth opportunities, negotiation of contracts and legal documents
- Contribute towards building a great company
As a smart, strategic and driven individual, you will succeed in this position if you have -
- Vast industry knowledge with the ability to navigate a brand's tech stack with confidence, coupled with a strong working knowledge of LiveRamp
- Proven success in owning an enterprise relationship end to end
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years relevant industry experience (ideally a combination of sales/business development and product operations/management
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets at enterprise level, being a true consultative seller and a closer
- Technical chops in understanding complex workflows, generating ideas for new use cases of LiveRamp products, and ability to hold court with both CEO and CTO alike
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a shareholder in our company
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location – Work in our offices in the heart of San Francisco or New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.