LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 850 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
LiveRamp is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help us evolve the toolchain to meet the needs of the development team and the business to help reduce deployment time and increase efficiency through automation and adoption of newer and best-in-class tools and technologies.
The person we are looking for has to be detail-oriented, meticulous in carrying out instructions to make sure things are done correctly, and is motivated to learn how and why things work the way they do. We want a self-starter who takes initiative to look for ways to make improvements to existing processes and procedures through scripting and automation.
- Take ownership of our DevOps operations and develop a thorough understanding of our processes and infrastructure
- Create and maintain CLI and non-CLI tools that will help automate processes for both human and systems
- Author and recommend settings for applications, operating systems, networks, and cloud services to improve performance, security, and reliability
- Optimize GCP deployments for scalability, efficiency and security
- Evaluate existing infrastructure and platform and give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
- Take ownership of our CI/CD process
- Be responsible for enabling the team to adopt DevOps best practices through the administration and support of modern development tools.
- You have extensive and current Cloud Platform expertise (GCP preferred) DevOps best practices and tooling expertise. ( Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker etc…)
- You have prior experience working with software build tools (Maven, Gradle) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Falco etc..)
- You have experience supporting a Java based application in a production environment
- You are adept at identifying ways to improve infrastructure using automated solutions and to make them more reliable.
- You have a good understanding of Java and REST APIs, Cloud Infrastructure concepts and data center load balancing technologies,
- You have a prior experience of networking and TCP/IP Server hardware configuration and Standard Internet services, such as DNS, HTTP/s, etc.
- You love mentoring other engineers and deploying best practices
- You have a good working knowledge of build automation and CICD
- You have experience with monitoring and alerting tools and infrastructure such as DataDog, StackDriver, etc..
- You have experience with one or more infrastructure configuration and automation processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Fabric
- You have experience in using Jenkins, Git, JIRA and Confluence
- You have worked previously in an Agile Scrum environment
- And a basic understanding and ability to maintain and debug Java applications is an asset
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of Little Rock and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.