LiveRamp is looking for Software Engineers to help form a new team creating a world-class system for supporting user privacy.
LiveRamp is a central pillar of the internet ecosystem through which much of the world’s Ad Data flows. We are seeking to make consumer privacy a first-class citizen of our architecture by following a principled approach for ensuring consent, control, and visibility into the data we hold.
- Build reliable and performant applications with complex requirements and deploy them around the world
- Collaborate with a small team to explore and discover the unknown
- Create a system for searching over a petabyte of data to surface data to consumers
- Synthesize complex privacy requirements from both regulations and ethical obligations into approaches for engineering systems
- Empower your fellow developers to build systems that follow the team’s principles
- Assist our non-engineering data ethics stakeholders in communicating data ethics concerns
- Collaborate with our counterpart team in Amsterdam
- Have a passion for privacy issues and care about doing the right thing for people on the internet
- helping your fellow developer
- Has fun building stuff
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- Have working knowledge of how to deploy applications to the cloud (preferably GCP) and interface with containers and kubernetes
- Have 2+ years of work experience building software systems
- Have fluency in at least 1 programming language
- Expertise in implementing compliance with GDPR and CCPA
- Have mastery of Go and PostgreSQL
- People leadership experience
- Enjoy thinking in terms of metaphors
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Education Budget. Grow yourself with a budget to spend on attending conferences and classes.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.