Product Operations Specialist
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue and scale? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our Tokyo office.
- Execute and automate data processes both custom and standard for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Work closely with clients and partners to solve technical challenges while aligning expectations across partners and clients.
- Identify, design, and build product improvements and help drive efficiency.
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally and internally. You will work with many of the world's largest and most well-known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Act as a Product Manager for LiveRamp’s integrations (i.e. the pipes flowing out of LiveRamp to partners). You own the roadmap for the integration, you gather requirements from clients and the partner, and you are accountable for the success of the integration.
- Project manage workflows, provide technical guidance, and advocate for implementing new product features in an effort to delight your clients.
- Own operational and product success of clients as a LiveRamp product generalist.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Cognitive Science) or other quantitative field.
- We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic programming skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)