LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking an exceptionally gifted leader to join our team, taking responsibility for partner marketing strategy and creating and implementing go-to-market plans with key LiveRamp partners, including the most central and innovative companies in the adtech and martech ecosystems.
Reporting to the Head of Channel Growth, your goal is to activate partner relationships and develop partner solutions that help increase discoverability and visibility of partners, advance usage of partner products, strengthen connections with partners, expand LiveRamp’s capabilities, and positively promote the LiveRamp brand.
Our Partner Marketing team interacts across LiveRamp and requires skills working with stakeholders in multiple functional areas, such as product marketing, integrated marketing, public relations, partner management, business development, and field strategy. Externally, the team engages directly with partners and clients, requiring comfort interacting with all levels of partner and client personnel.
The ideal candidate will have multiple skills including experience in relevant adtech/martech companies, exposure to B2C marketing, business analysis, B2B selling, and an overall passion for taking solutions to market.
- Define, develop, and execute overall go-to-market strategy and key marketing programs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and LiveRamp stakeholders to develop and implement joint go-to-market programs that achieve specific objectives.
- Field requests, prioritize workflow, and ensure the success of each partner program by tracking progress and driving implementation.
- Ensure joint LiveRamp / partner solutions are properly advocated for at LiveRamp, partner, and industry channels.
- Take responsibility for a solution category, understand its important features and benefits, and ensure that the category and the partners that comprise it are properly promoted across LiveRamp and industry events.
- Team with demand generation and marketing communications to create compelling marketing plans for your partners and solution categories that drive leads into the LiveRamp pipeline.
- Maintain all internal and external resources
- Provide internal and external thought leadership around your partners and categories - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and evangelizing both internally and externally.
- Develop performance metrics and tracking system to ensure programs meet objectives and enable evaluation of program performance in order to make recommendations and improvements.
- Build strong relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately move the needle for LiveRamp.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in partner marketing, channel marketing, product marketing, go-to-market, or business development roles.
- Entrepreneurial orientation – you’re flexible and have the ability to find or develop a successful approach.
- Team builder – your strong relationship-building and collaboration skills shine through by getting multiple teams to work well towards the same end goal.
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative, and willingness to creatively solve problems.
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to understand the LiveRamp product offerings at a detailed level; analyze, understand, and present partner offerings.
- Passion for getting things done, with a singular knack for building/delivering solutions on time.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Solid writing, editing, and content creation skills.
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should be comfortable in front of an audience.
- Comfort engaging with partner enterprises at all personnel levels.
- Staying power - your resume shows some material stints of time with some great companies.
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.