LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you enjoy working on complex commercial opportunities? Are you keen to get experience doing business across multiple markets? Are you interested in working across cross functional teams and markets in a new and growing team? Do you want to be in the vanguard of marketing technology and data? Consider joining our team
Reporting to Managing Director - Global Deals, you will:
- Partner with key global account owners to support and grow some of our largest and most strategic global accounts into International Markets (non-US markets), including:
- Providing leadership on multi-market sales opportunities in our International business, contributing positively to our team goal of $5m of bookings in the next year
- Playing a vital role in the extension of customer agreements ensuring that international terms, product and data privacy considerations are covered adequately.
- Collaborating strongly with our commercial teams in other markets to uncover and close commercial opportunities for LiveRamp International
- Acting as a bridge connecting and helping drive engagement between US and International Teams.
- Participating in strategic meetings for clients and partners as the lead stakeholder for International LiveRamp
- Become an expert in LiveRamp’s International proposition
- Through proactive engagement with LiveRamp’s Product teams become a subject matter expert in LiveRamp’s International Proposition
- Use your subject matter expertise to support on commercial opportunities being led by LiveRamp’s local teams around the world
- Oversee the Global Deals Pipeline
- Play a coordination role to ensure that all stakeholders have visibility of what the Global Deals team are working on
- Help this new team to put in place effective processes in order to be successful
- Liaise with Global Deals team members in Singapore and USA to ensure we stay aligned and informed
- At least 4-5 years of commercial experience at SAAS, AdTech or MarTech companies.
- Relationship selling and strategic account management experience
- AdTech and 3rd party data experience preferred.
- Previous experience working across many markets across the globe is favoured.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- You build relationships with customers' leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, and connect with many, including C-Level management. You can also navigate smaller organizations, providing planning for joint initiatives.
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced company and industry.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.