LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp’s dynamic marketing team is looking for a Senior Manager of Field Marketing. This position will interface with multiple teams including sales, product marketing, integrated marketing, and partner marketing to create and execute our strategic events programs. This individual should thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment and have a hunger for making a real impact for the brand.
The Senior Field Events Manager will work as a part of the overall global events team and will report to the Head of Field Marketing. He/she will oversee management of events from concept to completion, including management of vendor partnerships, budgets, order services, and timelines.
Ideal candidates will showcase solid understanding of global event strategy, matching business objectives with audience expectations to create a program of recurring and standalone activations.
- You will lead field event planning and execution for LiveRamp hosted events and as needed, 3rd party industry event sponsorships
- You will develop a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s business and build the right field marketing plans and programs in support of business and sales stakeholder objectives.
- You will work on multiple, simultaneous field marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
- You will develop a network of strong support, cross-function and cross-globe, so your influence in the creation of events and experience extends outside of field marketing
- You will partner with in-house and agency teams, ensuring we have talent at our fingertips to bring plans to life.You will stay at the forefront of trends and collect ideas and inspiration from other industries to test in LiveRamp’s own field strategy
- You will measure the effectiveness of programs on a regular cadence and to report on results and optimize your programs You will act as primary marketing contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- You will collaborate with product marketing and content team on creating thought leadership and LiveRamp specific content.
- You will own all pieces of the event strategy from program planning and presentations, execution, logistics management, vendor relations, event communications, as well as liaising with other departments
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing/events, preferably in a field facing role
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and execute on campaigns with clear alignment to revenue goals
- Strong analytical skills, especially in the areas of measuring campaign effectiveness and acquiring customer insights.
- Multitasking skills essential
- Registration and communications best practices (experience with event registration platforms)
- Facilities management, audio-visual, room layouts and design
- Vendor sourcing and management
- Contracting, negotiations, and compliance ensuring we map to event budgets and financials
- Strong cross-functional team/leadership, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word, G-Suite
- Knowledge of Marketo,Salesforce, ProjectPlace, and Slack are a plus
- Experience with supervising design and execution of event surveys and other tools to measure the success of the event programming and logistics
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.