LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a technology advocate to be responsible for developing/owning the strategy and production of the marketing and advocacy plans to build brand awareness for LiveRamp within the data and technology community. This person will directly collaborate with engineering team and also across PR, demand generation, recruiting, product, and engineering teams.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and passion for all things data and technology. S/he must have experience effectively collaborating with various engineering, PR, demand generation, and recruiting teams to build marketing and promotion plans that drive results. Excellent critical, strategic thinking and communication skills, as well as excitement for results-driven approaches and comfort with ambiguity are critical.
- Owning relationship with engineering team to develop overall evangelism and marketing strategy
- Campaign Building, Coordination, Management and Execution
- Develop plans that encompass both strategy and tactics amplifying LiveRamp’s engineering culture & achievements with in the data and technology community via multiple promotion channels (blog, online advertising, email, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc)
- Coordinate plans and program/project briefs (including goals, messaging, call to action, content, target personas and distribution channels), with internal stakeholders to identify, and classify different technical subjects for evangelism
- Market Research and Content Creation
- Work with engineering team to develop target personas, positioning and messaging for target audiences to influence marketing strategy
- Work with architects to identify, and classify different technical subjects for evangelism
- Own all content creation including but not limited to the LiveRamp’s technology blog including its profile, editorial & curation, bylines and place them in relevant publications, other thought leadership and educational content (presentations, ebooks, whitepapers, videos etc)
- Define campaign reporting needs and KPIs, work with the broader marketing team to track and report results against benchmarks.
- Collaborate with all marketing functions on the quantitative analysis, qualitative research and synthesis to understand the brand lift from marketing campaigns
- Work with recruiting to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics, demand gen funnel metrics, for senior level developer recruits.
- Community Involvement
- Participate in our open source and patent committees
- Secure and manage speaking engagements and event sponsorships
- Launched technology engagement events such as hackathons, training programs, and outreach
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B experience, preferably in the ad-tech and mar-tech or marketing data and analytics industries
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical executional level
- Proven experience managing priorities and working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Track record of success in developing holistic marketing plans, and coordinating pre-launch and post-launch activities
- Strong background in demand generation best practices
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Passion and curiosity for data, technology, and understanding how complex technical systems work then explaining clearly
- Accountable and takes ownership
- Curious as well as introspective
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field of study
- Strong understanding of adtech and programmatic advertising
- Strong technical background: science or technology
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.