LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
A Data Partnership Manager within LiveRamp is responsible for multiple partner relationships. This individual will meet or exceed data acquisition goals achieved through sourcing, negotiating and managing new and existing data partnerships. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, well versed in digital ad tech products, digital and offline data, and possess an understanding of the differences between various platforms and products. This candidate will help drive a collaborative data growth strategy & cultivate ideas through the entire LiveRamp Business Development Team.
Creates, evaluates, negotiates and manages new strategic data partnerships. Incorporates LiveRamp’s business and/or product requirements into successful strategic data sourcing and partnering engagements, from planning through selection, negotiation, and implementation. Develops domain expertise and key external relationships, and exercises thought leadership. Coordinates across the LiveRamp organization to involve critical functions in partnerships and to resolve internal conflict in order to accomplish partnership goals.
- Responsible for creating new data partnerships, including partner selection, development, negotiation, and launch.
- Brings prior experience to organize and define work for complex or ambiguous situations.
- Actively contributes to domain body of knowledge. Builds domain knowledge in partners’ businesses.
- Works as a peer with LiveRamp counterparts including Product, Legal, Data Ethics, Finance, and Engineering.
- Researches market, gathers requirements and helps develop the business case.
- Ensures privacy and legal compliance, and the ethical use of data.
- Formulates and executes negotiating strategy.
- Anticipates and addresses partnership conflicts effectively.
- Responsible for ongoing partner management.
- Seeks, recognizes and promotes opportunities to expand and deepen partnerships.
- Understands how whole picture aligns to overall LiveRamp strategy.
Partnership manager with market vision and capable of coordinating across the LiveRamp organization to involve critical functions necessary for successful data partnerships. Works across products and functional teams to execute data partnerships and successfully bring data and data services to LiveRamp’s product and engineering solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Business development expertise – must be able to initiate conversations with partners, structure partnership agreements, build various business models, negotiate terms, and close deals.
- Digital & offline data expertise – Knowledge of identity resolution services and data onboarding. Must be able to converse at an advanced level with digital publishers, technology firms, and aggregators in the space.
- Strategic input – must be able to contribute meaningfully to the company’s data & products strategy as it applies to existing company’s capabilities and new business initiatives.
- Stakeholder orientation – proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders.
- Partner relationship management – must be able to effectively manage various types and levels of partnerships for mutual benefit.
- Privacy - must have demonstrated experience with and knowledge of consumer marketing data principles, to include data collection, compilation, and privacy practices.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of industry players and capabilities and an established network of relationships.
- Must have strong research skills (market, competitor, supplier, prospecting).
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work any of our Metropolitan offices and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.