LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to be responsible for leading the strategy and integrated marketing planning for our customers - across all marketing functions, from demand generation, marketing operations to product marketing and commercial teams.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and passion for knowing the SMBs and enterprise brands’ business, advertising technology, marketing data and identity-related businesses and trends. S/he must have experience effectively collaborating with various marketing, sales and product teams to jointly develop marketing and communication plans, bringing programs to life and driving results with our customer base. Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills, as well as excitement for results-driven approaches and comfort with ambiguity are critical.
- Campaign Planning, Management and Execution
- Develop plans in collaboration with integrated marketing team that encompass both strategy and tactics directed the for customer audience across verticals via multiple channels (website, online advertising, email, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc)
- Develop customer advocacy programs that generate client advocates via case studies, speaking engagements, customer advisory boards, references etc.
- Own CSAT strategy and work with sales operations for implementation
- Cross-Departmental Management
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams within Marketing (Marcomms, Integrated and Product marketing) to build customer marketing including education, enablement, and overall engagement with customers
- Align marketing with Sales teams to ensure customer marketing campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals, track and manage customer communication to increase upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with all marketing functions on the quantitative analysis, qualitative research and synthesis to understand and represent the sentiment of our global community
- Define customer campaign reporting needs and KPIs, work with the broader marketing team to track and report results against benchmarks.
- Work with Integrated Marketing to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics for upsell. Plus, continually monitor dashboards, analyze results to understand what’s working/not working and why, and then optimize campaigns based on these data-driven insights.
- Communicate how marketing programs impact revenue, understand key metrics and dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- 6+ years of hands-on B2B experience, preferably in the ad-tech and mar-tech or marketing data and analytics industries
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical executional level
- Proven experience managing priorities and working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Track record of success in developing holistic marketing plans, and coordinating across all campaign activities
- Strong background in demand generation best practices, including audience targeting, segmentation, measurement, lead lifecycle and nurture
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Accountable and takes ownership
- Curious as well as introspective
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field of study
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.