LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Position
As Head of Strategic Alliances, you are responsible for leading a team owning LiveRamp’s biggest partner relationships. This team drives both meaningful revenue and strategic Business Development initiatives though key partners.
You will lead a group of Account Directors and Partner Managers responsible for delighting our biggest accounts and growing these strategic relationships.
- Lead a team of Account Directors and Partner Managers working on strategic Business Development
- Manage, create and grow some of our largest and most strategic platform partnerships.
- Work closely with Product, Operations, Business Development and Marketing to develop program solutions that create, expand and deepen these relationships.
- Identify opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with all new and existing strategic partners.
- Contribute towards building a great company
As a smart, strategic and entrepreneurial leader with a positive outlook who knows how to navigate large complex organizations to close deals, you will -
- Understand how to land and grow a large complex account
- Thrive in a high-growth company while being surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder
- Want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and big data
- Are a standout colleague and team leader who loves winning, and are looking to join a team of A players
- Super independent, driven and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- 15+ years of experience in an Ad Tech or Marketing Tech platform-facing role, with a deep understanding of these ecosystems
- Proven experience navigating the biggest companies on the planet
- Experience with mentoring, growing and managing high performing sales and business development teams
- Expertise in shaping complex data flows of the Ad Tech and big data industries
- Deep industry experience building major, enterprise strategic alliances and complex partnerships while creating large, mutually beneficial revenue deals
- History of revenue generation in past roles and closing large complex deals (both revenue generating and partnerships)
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Position can be based in our San Francisco or New York City offices.