LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you an ambitious, creative and client-centric advocate who knows how to engage and communicate with many people in complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of big data for advertising and marketing technology, analytics, and measurement? Consider joining our team.
- Work closely with LiveRamp’s Strategic Account Director team, to manage client processes, projects and communication strategy. You are the “right hand person” for your Strategic ADs - you are necessary for the success of our largest data providers!
- Own all of business operations for the book of business you support - this includes working directly with Legal and Privacy team, managing SalesForce opportunities, driving solutions to completion with the Product Operations technical support team.
- Coordinate and manage all activities within these accounts, working closely with the Strategic Account Directors to identify areas for improvement, growth and continued strategic development. You will be advising your Strategic ADs and helping them close renewals and drive up-sell opportunities!
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to represent your clients in key initiatives.
- Be a key internal advisor for RampUp and RampUps on the Road, nominating and representing your customers internally for speaking engagements, sponsorships and events.
- Gain exposure to executive teams at some of the largest companies in the world.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp product and services to internal constituents as well as external clients and partners.
- Direct access to LiveRamp’s leadership teams, including regular 1:1s with the Managing Director of Data Partnerships, and exposure to the broader Data Strategic Leadership Team.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 25% travel.
- 2 + years of experience working with customers in a customer facing role, customer support or customer service related position. Experience working with Data Providers, Agencies and Marketing Services organizations a plus.
- Tech savvy - skilled with google applications, MS applications, PC/Mac, comfortable with excel/sheet, powerpoint or other presentation software.
- Ability to demonstrate project management competency or experience required.
- Attention to detail is a part of your DNA. You achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task with mindfulness of all areas involved.
- You encompass organization skills that help you plan, prioritize and achieve success in what you apply yourself to.
- Responsible self-starter capable of handling multi-faceted projects and working under pressure with a priority of punctual response.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced ambiguous environment.
- Independent and self-sufficient day-to-day while being able to work with others internally and externally as a welcomed team player, welcoming guidance from management and peers for long term professional development.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York!
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.