LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
About This Job
The TV Analytics Operations Manager will be responsible for the support and management of advanced TV cross-platform advertising analytic solutions to clients and partners. This role will focus primarily on modernizing the data ingestion pipeline, evolving matching/ transform/ curation processes, and shepherding delivery of data files for cross-format TV planning and measurement use cases.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across product, engineering, marketing, and sales? Are you excited to tackle challenges with cutting edge technologies to integrate nascent data sets and provide innovative insights that transform the TV industry? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our Boston or NYC office.
- Execute and oversee data processes -- both standard and non-standard -- for advanced TV client analytics projects on a daily basis for myriad stakeholders (brands, agencies, publishers, data partners, internal teams), while managing expectations.
- Work closely with clients and cross-functional LiveRamp teams on technical workflows to deliver TV campaign planning and measurement solutions, solving technical challenges quickly as they arise.
- Host frequent operational calls and delivery status updates with internal data science and data engineering teams as well as external client teams to ensure alignment.
- Become conversant in advanced TV analytic solutions, understand associated data requirements, and monitor QA validation checks proactively and facilitate resolution with respective data originator(s).
- Deeply understand LiveRamp product capabilities and data management tools to effectively assess feasibility of solving TV client business problems based on high-level technical requirements, bridging the gap between syndicated capabilities and TV use case need.
- Configure or adapt standard LR work flows to accommodate emerging TV use cases and pilot non-standard data flows for nascent innovation solutions.
- Identify product improvements and workflow optimizations for LiveRamp TV solutions
- Act as internal TV consultant, collaborating with LiveRamp sales, product, data ops, engineering, and/ or business development teams.
- Maintain expertise of the marketing technology and ad technology ecosystem. Stay current on what major LiveRamp partners do and how their solutions can support LiveRamp TV work flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other quantitative discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in client operations, data delivery, project management, or customer success role in a professional services environment.
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and also teach these skills to others
- Hands-on proficiency in navigating big data environments and querying, extracting, and manipulating data sets with tools such as SQL, Hive/ Impala/ BigQuery/ Redshift, Excel, Tableau, and/ or others with minimal supervision.
- Technical process design and workflow documentation skills.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written, and ease presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking, and research skills with enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management, delivering high quality, client-ready work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other quantitative discipline.
- 6+ years of work experience in client operations, data delivery, project management, or customer success role in a professional services environment.
- Familiarity and interest in scripting languages like Perl, Python, Spark, and/ or R.
- Strong knowledge of ad tech industry and accepted industry practices for the processing and transmission of data in support of digital, mobile, or advanced TV ad campaigns.
- Working experience with advanced TV identity resolution, data-driven targeting and measurement use cases, and processes and workflows for pay TV operators and/ or national programmers.
- Conversant in current consumer data privacy, governance, and compliance policies, legislation, and best practices.