LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us. We are looking for an experienced product manager to own one of our newest products and successfully take it to market. This role will focus specifically on our Customer Profiles product.
- Own the success of a quickly growing product module at LiveRamp! The Customer Profiles product allows marketers to segment, augment, expand, and better understand their customers.
- Set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Customer Profiles.
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity Agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Collaborate with commercial teams on go to market strategy, including pricing, sales enablement, and positioning.
- Work closely with early customers to understand product feedback and iterate quickly.
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
- 4+ years of experience in product management at a technology company in a role where you have holistically owned broad initiatives and ideally new products.
- Strong communication skills internally and externally.Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Great product sense. Super power to understand customer needs and build products that customers love.
- Strong project management skills: Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects and rally development teams around key project deliverables.
- Desire to work in San Francisco.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.