LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Workplace Experience Site Lead will oversee the day-to-day office operations including but not limited to some facilities management, office supplies and equipment. You will also assist in the organization and coordination of facilities operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This position works closely with Workplace Planning & Strategy.
- Assumes responsibility for effective and efficient workflow through the San Francisco HQ office, front desk, porter and matron staff
- Oversee prompt completion of maintenance and service/repair of office and equipment.
- Point of contact for facilities management and vendors. Maintains contracts, payments, receipts, and related leasing documents.
- Oversee daily catering management and event planning for corporate events and functions.
- Assisting in various project-related tasks including, moves, build-outs, and budget preparation
- Organize and coordinate office operations and establish procedures as needed (or Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures)
- Responsible for assessing the company’s compliance with Health, Safety and Emergency Preparedness; promote the wellbeing of employees in the workplace; avoid exposure to risks & cost; support the company’s safety principles and goals
- Coordinates all adds, moves and changes related to new hires, office furniture needs and tel/data coordination.
- Ensures work is being completed properly, in a timely manner, and in accordance with Company standards.
- Assists as needed to Track open and available seats, ensuring areas are ready for new hires
- Must handle stress well and be quick thinking; Strong decision making skills
QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in managing and supervising people
- Prior experience in managing HVAC, plumbing and other facility systems required
- Emergency Action Plan/Fire Safety/Experience
- Effectively manage to work efﬁciently in a fast—paced environment, troubleshoot and follow projects through to completion, with strict deadlines and without loss of attention to detail, budget and reporting
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proﬁcient in Google Suite and experience with internet research and database management
- Exercise good listening and communication skills with sensitivity to cultural communication differences;
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high level of self- motivation and ability to set and meet goals
- Show discretion and ability to handle conﬁdential issues
- Pleasant, diplomatic manner and disposition in interacting with colleagues and the general public
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.