LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
As the Head of Analytics Products at LiveRamp, you must combine an expert understanding of the user and their needs with an in-depth comprehension of the technical details required to build successful data products. You must recognize that the details matter on both sides of the business/technical divide, and understand the costs of missing those details. It is your job to drive the vision for multiple related product lines, assess market demand, build the business cases, work with Design and Engineering to get the feature developed, work with Marketing on the go to market plan and ultimately own the P&L of your product line.
- Own the success of a fast growing product module at LiveRamp! The Analytics offering is comprised of Measurement, Reporting, and Data Science sub modules. These products are used across the enterprise to help brands make key decisions on their marketing strategy and ensure they best allocate their marketing spend.
- Own pricing and P&L for your product line
- Facilitate the definition of strategy and roadmap that creates sustainable differentiation
- Discover and define business cases for new market opportunities
- Develop GTM plans with Marketing for solutions launches and Sales Enablement
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity Agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholder groups inside and outside of LiveRamp to prioritize capabilities and deliver a winning product across customer segments and business functions
- Build relationships and work closely with Engineering to ensure alignment
- Work closely with Marketing to facilitate Product team’s domain expertise flow and support positioning, messaging, and content
- Align executive stakeholders on product vision and strategy
- 7+ years Product Management experience with recent years within Advertising or Marketing technologies
- Has managed a small team of Product Management direct reports before
- Minimum 3+ years of recent experience with Data Lakes, Data Science, Measurement Enablement, Analytics
- Minimum 5+ years of leading a SaaS portfolio of products
- Experience within AdTech and/or Martech space is ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Interaction with product marketing and go-to-market experience in enterprise software market
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with Agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MBA Preferred; Statistics education or prior work experience a huge plus
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work in San Francisco
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.