LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
TV is one of the key growth areas for LiveRamp. You will make it possible for advertisers, data companies, and platforms to use LiveRamp for TV advertising. You will work across LiveRamp’s product suite to bring identity and data to the TV market. You and two other product managers who are focused on different areas of TV will decide LiveRamp’s TV roadmap and contribute to building a meaningful revenue line for the company.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Own a growth product covering a key area of strategic focus for LiveRamp
- Manage the product lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Meet directly with customers to uncover their needs
- Use customer feedback, market research, internal feedback, and additional data to prioritize customer needs and turn them into product requirements
- Identify which components of the LR product should be changed in order to fulfill the requirements you design, and then work with the PMs of the relevant teams to make sure those changes happen
- Collaborate with executives, product marketing, sales, and operations teams in growing the TV business
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of your product and grow usage, retention, and revenue
- Contribute towards building a great product team and great company
- You have 2+ years of experience working as a product manager.
- You have experience in digital advertising market working with advertisers and/or agencies and experience with internet-enabled TV advertising or a desire to learn.
- You have experience working with customers and partners to understand and prioritize needs.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of your product and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You can write code and queries where needed or are open to learning. You will not create software, but you will work with software engineers, and you may perform analyses.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize information and answer emails and calls within 12 business hours.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.